Alpacasso Lovers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Girly Alpacasso

+35
Bsods
pacapaca
peachypaca
malpacasso
pastelzombie
alexwhite
Jelly
Annika
meljane9
DisneyBunny
dxgirly
Wai
meepsheep
Suane
Ryama-san
Bat
gracielie
eurufu
Artpacasso
SURISSO
Paulina
pixiedust
plushie pens
Kellie
plushiepants
creeepytea
Katie
heartsandstars
Kittyblacksheep
ufocatcheraddict
Dreamykawaii
kittyberry
Lumi
Tamabonotchi
windycastle
39 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Alpacasso - August Girly Alpacasso - Page 5 Empty Re: August Girly Alpacasso

Post by Celestialsouls7 Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:01 am

Do you think it would be a bad idea to cut the lace off of mine? I'm afraid it's going to get all crumply anyway when we cuddle... :-/ Or do you think I'll regret doing that to such a unique color? Like would it depreciate the value a lot if god forbid it became rare one day?

Celestialsouls7
Professional Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by meepsheep Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:38 am

Celestialsouls7 wrote:Do you think it would be a bad idea to cut the lace off of mine? I'm afraid it's going to get all crumply anyway when we cuddle... :-/ Or do you think I'll regret doing that to such a unique color? Like would it depreciate the value a lot if god forbid it became rare one day?
it'll look weird :/ thats the only disadvantage
meepsheep
meepsheep
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DisneyBunny Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:23 am

I don't see how it'll look weird if you're careful to cut all the loose threads, it should look like a normal unaccessorized alpacasso. I do think it'll affect the resale value since it'll no longer be intact, but I'm sure if the grey became rare someone would buy it from you anyway.

But I say, if you'll be happier without the lace, cut it off!
DisneyBunny
DisneyBunny
Professional Poster

http://Disneybunny.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by malpacasso Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:59 pm

I cut the ribbon off of my blue girly kid and it looks absolutely fine. Just pull the loose threads out, and bam! I did that so I could make different ribbons for it, their original ribbons are extremely floppy and I didn't enjoy it much. I am very likely going to cut the lace of of my grey girly when I finally go grab her from my boyfriend's mom's place!
malpacasso
malpacasso
Professional Poster

http://lightningwraith.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nanabread Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:38 am

What is everyone's after receiving the Girly, does it live to expectations? (id love to hear it) also is your cuddle worthy?
nanabread
nanabread
Professional Poster

https://instagram.com/nana.bread/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:09 pm

I got a 16cm gray one and she is pretty cute!!! <3 She was completely to my expectations on quality and cuteness, but not quite on the colour! But pretty darn close!
Bat
Bat
Forum Addict

http://battydreemurr.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamabonotchi Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:46 pm

I had gotten my 16cm set. I'm very sad my white boy has a big hole in the back of his leg :c Otherwise I'm ok with them, not crazy about their shapes but I'll probably get over it.

While I actually like the color of the grey, I think I'd rather have it in the big size (which is such a bad idea but still!!) so I guess I will be selling both him the pink one! Bat, let met know if you're still interested in the pink girl!
Tamabonotchi
Tamabonotchi
Forum Addict

http://tamabonotchi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by meepsheep Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:19 pm

nanabread wrote:What is everyone's after receiving the Girly, does it live to expectations? (id love to hear it) also is your cuddle worthy?
yeah, i guess it lives up to expectations! except i already own a pop'n ribbon coral so the colours are way too similar.

it's pretty small (45cm) and not that stuffed, so it's not cuddle worthy but if you restuff it, it'll be good
meepsheep
meepsheep
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Tamabonotchi wrote:I had gotten my 16cm set. I'm very sad my white boy has a big hole in the back of his leg :c Otherwise I'm ok with them, not crazy about their shapes but I'll probably get over it.

While I actually like the color of the grey, I think I'd rather have it in the big size (which is such a bad idea but still!!) so I guess I will be selling both him the pink one! Bat, let met know if you're still interested in the pink girl!

I would love to but I'm not going to be able to buy her. ;_; Classes just started and I have to pay looottsss of money for textbooks. x.x
Bat
Bat
Forum Addict

http://battydreemurr.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pacapaca Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 am

nanabread wrote:What is everyone's after receiving the Girly, does it live to expectations? (id love to hear it) also is your cuddle worthy?
It's smaller than expected. But it DOES say 45cm in description. I guess like many i assumed it would be the standard larger size.
Mine is very stuffed which is great and i LOVE the grey colour. it's more grey beige.
So overall happy with it, but TOM did ship mine in a tiny box with his head pushed back to fit in, so i feel that may have pushes his stuff around a bit. so not perfect condition.
pacapaca
pacapaca

Back to top Go down

Post by meepsheep Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:55 am

pacapaca wrote:So overall happy with it, but TOM did ship mine in a tiny box with his head pushed back to fit in, so i feel that may have pushes his stuff around a bit. so not perfect condition.
LOL for real?! Every SINGLE time TOM ships stuff to me, they always use a box that's way too big for the items...One time I bought a little mug and they had the giant boxes for it =_=
meepsheep
meepsheep
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pacapaca Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:38 am

meepsheep wrote:
pacapaca wrote:So overall happy with it, but TOM did ship mine in a tiny box with his head pushed back to fit in, so i feel that may have pushes his stuff around a bit. so not perfect condition.
LOL for real?! Every SINGLE time TOM ships stuff to me, they always use a box that's way too big for the items...One time I bought a little mug and they had the giant boxes for it =_=

i know! all my previous purchases were in giant boxes.
but this one was in a tiny box.
seems like there's no inbetween.
Alpacasso - August Girly Alpacasso - Page 5 Img_1610
Alpacasso - August Girly Alpacasso - Page 5 Img_1611
Alpacasso - August Girly Alpacasso - Page 5 Img_1612

pacapaca
pacapaca

Back to top Go down

Post by heartsandstars Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Oh wow that gray one is lovely! I wish I had more room...what a fluffy bundle of adorable. And it's such a nice shade.
heartsandstars
heartsandstars
Lovely Moderator

http://heartscats.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5