Alpacasso Lovers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids Alpacasso: Lovely series

3 posters

Go down

Alpacasso - Kids Alpacasso: Lovely series Empty Kids Alpacasso: Lovely series

Post by Hiswa Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:57 pm

I saw a new kids series on TOM, set to be released this February. The series is called Lovely, and in standard size it includes four kids alpacasso: Shiro-chan, Momo-chan, Choco-chan and Lavender-chan. The last one isn't included in the large size.

I can't post links or images yet, so maybe some older forum member will post them in this topic for me?

What do you guys think? I really like the look of Choco-chan, so I'll probably order him in large. Or maybe order the whole set in large or standard, since I don't have any kids alpacasso yet. :3
Hiswa
Hiswa

http://amusepaca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Alpacasso - Kids Alpacasso: Lovely series Empty Re: Kids Alpacasso: Lovely series

Post by Kittieful Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:57 pm

I put the white and brown ones on my wishlist. I really like the deep brown, and I'm really fond of kids. They're not a top priority for me though.
Kittieful
Kittieful

Back to top Go down

Alpacasso - Kids Alpacasso: Lovely series Empty Re: Kids Alpacasso: Lovely series

Post by Zombiebutterflies Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:19 am

I think I'll pass on them. Nothing is really tempting me.

Zombiebutterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiswa Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:20 pm

So... I ended up ordering the whole set, because I really do like all of them. The brown and white will probably be my favourites, but couldn't pass on having the whole set since I also think the pink one is pretty cute. These little guys weren't even on my "official" wishlist, but the more I looked at them the more I fell in love with them. I know they don't have especially original looks or accessories or anything, but they're cute and I like the strawberry theme that's been going on with the kids series.

I really liked the colour of the lavender one, I wish that had been made in large size too. But maybe it's better this way for my wallet... Razz
Hiswa
Hiswa

http://amusepaca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down